It’s the most exciting motor show of the year, with Geneva playing host to an avalanche of new product launches, including the Audi Q2, the whackily styled Toyota C-HR, spacious Fiat Tipo and re-imagined Renault Scenic, in addition to the updated Ford Kuga, new Volvo V90, updated Vauxhall Mokka X and a concept version of the brand new Civic that features on our cover. And that’s just a small selection of the new cars on show, but you’ll need to buy a copy of the magazine to find out more.
We’ve pitched the latest MINI Clubman against one of its biggest rivals, the Volkswagen Golf, with surprising results, and Audi’s brand new A4 takes on the Mercedes-Benz C-Class in one of the biggest grudge matches in the executive car sector. We’ve tested the updated DS 3 on UK soil, as well as the Nissan NP300 Navara and Infiniti Q30. The Toyota Prius shook up the economy world when it made its debut, and now it’s back, better than ever in fourth generation guise. There’s also tests of the facelifted Ford EcoSport, the Volkswagen Golf Alltrack and Toyota RAV4 diesel, as well as the hybrid Lexus RC 300h coupé and Audi A3 e-tron in our dedicated EcoCar supplement.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0 CRD is the star in this month’s used car buyer’s guide, and we begin the first in a three-part series on how the driving test has changed, following a student through the process of gaining his licence. There’s a handy feature on breathalysers and how one company is taking extra steps to make sure that the results you get in your portable device are the same as you’ll get when blowing into the Police breathalyser, and we take a look at fuel additives and how you can ensure you put the best fuel into your tank.
All of your favourite aspects are contained in the April 2016 issue, including regulars like Doctor Diesel, legal i, dm@il, the extra mile, marketplace and the most up-to-date data section anywhere in the business. You really can’t miss out!
- Audi A3 Sportback e-tron 1.4 TFSI
- Audi A4 S line 2.0 TDI (190) Automatic
- DS 3 Prestige BlueHDi 120
- Ford EcoSport Titanium 1.5 TDCi
- Infiniti Q30 Premium Tech 2.2d AWD Auto
- Lexus RC 300h Premier
- Mercedes-Benz C 250 d AMG Line Automatic
- MINI Clubman Cooper D
- Nissan NP300 Navara Tekna 2.3 dCi
- Toyota RAV4 Icon 2.0 D-4D
- Toyota Prius Hybrid Excel 1.8 VVT-i
- Volkswagen Golf GT Edition 2.0 TDI Automatic
- Volkswagen Golf Alltrack 2.0 TDI 4MOTION (150)
Long-term test reports:
- Audi Q3 S line 2.0 TDI quattro S tronic Automatic
- Citroen C4 Cactus Feel BlueHDi 100 Airdream Pack
- Ford Mondeo Estate Titanium 2.0 TDCi (150) Automatic
- Honda HR-V 1.6 i-DTEC EX
- Kia Sorento KX-3 2.2 CRDi
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV 2.0 MIVEC GX4h
- Peugeot 308 GT BlueHDi 180 Automatic
- Renault Captur Dynamique Nav dCi 110
- Skoda Superb Estate Laurin & Klement 2.0 TDI
- Suzuki Vitara 1.6 DDiS SZ5 Urban ALLGRIP
- Volvo V60 Cross Country D3 Lux Nav Geartronic Automatic
- Back to school. Part one of a three part learning to drive feature.
- Blowing safe. We explore the steps breathalyser manufacturers take to ensure their portable devices are accurate.
- How fuel additives help to improve the quality of the fuel you put in your tank.
- High mile club. We meet the owner of a 323,000 mile Range Rover Td6.
Used Car Buyer’s Guide:
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0 CRD (2011 onwards)
There are no reviews yet.