The tuning and economy special of Diesel Car & Eco Car Magazine is traditionally one of the biggest selling issues, and we’ve got a cracker for you this year.
We’ve got a guide to the pros and cons of tuning, we steer you to the best product for you needs and we’ve got a one-off MG ZT-T that has been modelled upon the record breaking Bonneville race car that achieved 225.795mph on the Salt Flats in the USA state of Utah. While the original featured a V8 Mustang petrol engine, the replica, created by MG dealer Summit Garage in Dudley, features a tuned version of the BMW M47R engine instead.
The cover of this month’s magazine is dominated by the brand-new Land Rover Defender, and we’ve been putting it through its paces, both on- and off-road. There’s also a test of BMW’s new 2 Series Gran Coupé, and in EcoCar, we’ve been driving the pure electric Porsche Taycan Turbo, while at the other end of the scale, the Toyota Yaris Hybrid. Peugeot’s 208 meets the Renault Clio in our small car showdown, and we’ve been testing the MINI Electric, DS3 Crossback E-Tense, SEAT Mii Electric and MG ZS EV. Completing this month’s tests is the Toyota Corolla in dynamic GR Sport guise.
We’ve got an insight into why Mazda’s red paint is so distinctive, and in addition to favourites like Doctor Diesel, The Extra Mile, Legal i, Buying, Selling and Maintaining, Marketplace, and the most up-to-date vehicle statistics anywhere in the magazine world, there’s three new columns called Autojumble, Motorgrump and Retrospective. If you haven’t seen DieselCar and EcoCar magazine lately, be sure to pick up a copy to test drive for yourself, the latest content.
- BMW 220d M Sport Gran Coupe Automatic
- DS 3 Crossback E-Tense Ultra Prestige
- Land Rover Defender S D240 Automatic
- MG ZS EV Exclusive
- MINI Electric Level 2
- Porsche Taycan Turbo
- Toyota Yaris Hybrid Dynamic 1.5 VVT-i Automatic
- Toyota Corolla Hybrid GR Sport 1.8 VVT-i Automatic
- Peugeot 208 Allure PureTech 100 vs Renault Clio Iconic TCe 100
Long-term test reports:
- Ford Kuga ST-Line X 2.5 PHEV Automatic
- Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian X 2.2 DI-D Automatic
- Peugeot 308 GT Line PureTech 130 Automatic
- Peugeot 508 SW GT Line BlueHDi 130 Automatic
- Renault Clio Iconic dCi 85
- Skoda Superb SportLine 2.0 TDI Estate Automatic
- SsangYong Rexton Ultimate Automatic
- Volvo XC60 B4 AWD R-Design Automatic
- Mazda – why red paint is so special
- The pros and cons of tuning
- Choosing the right tuning product
- MG ZT-T Bonneville Record breaking salt flats replica
- What happens if I run out of electricity?
Used Car Buyer’s Guide
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2.2 DI-D
- News and views
- Marketplace Statistics
- Marketplace In The Pipeline
- Marketplace What’s New
- Tuning News
- Gadget Inspector
- Doctor Diesel
- Highway Cod
- The Extra Mile
- Legal i
- This Month
- Buying, Selling and Maintaining
- Doctor Diesel’s Hero or Zero
- EcoCar News and views
- EcoCar Marketplace
- EcoCar Current Affairs
- EcoCar Bright Spark
There are no reviews yet.