Amazingly, it’s four years since the mk7 edition of the Fiesta went on sale, and so it’s time for a facelift and we’ve got all the details of the latest car, including the sporty ST-Line version on the cover.
Sharing the news pages are the first details of Renault’s all-new Megane, the seven-seat Dacia Jogger, European Kia Sportage and Vauxhall Astra-e. There’s electrification plans from Audi, DS Automobiles and Genesis and news of Citroën’s tiny Ami coming to the UK. We’ve got disguised photos of the Skoda Enyaq iV Coupé, a full run down of this year’s Caravan Club and Motorhome Towcar winners and there’s news about a brace of new Mercedes-Benz models, all electrified.
This month’s twin test is a battle of the babies, as the Fiat 500 Electric is up against the MINI Electric. Is it a win for the Italians, or will the homegrown British car win the day? We’ve got tests of the Audi SQ5 Sportback and e-tron GT, as well as the first European drive of the updated Dacia Duster. We’ve also been behind the wheel of the sensationally fast BMW M340d xDrive Touring, with a supercar rivalling acceleration to 62mph figure of just 4.8 seconds.
In reader’s drives, we bring you a Reliant Scimitar GTE with a difference – it’s got a Mercedes-Benz diesel engine under the bonnet, and this month’s used car buyer’s guide is all about the Volvo XC40 in D3 and D4 guises. We examine the Range Rover Sport L494 in detail to show you what you can do to tune and upgrade it and Simon Hacker investigates a British pioneer of the electric car, Thomas Parker, in his new long-term test car, the Vauxhall Mokka-e.
- Audi SQ5 Vorsprung TDI
- Audi e-tron GT Vorsprung
- BMW M340d xDrive Touring Automatic
- Dacia Duster Prestige 1.0 TCe 100 Bi-Fuel LPG
- Fiat 500 Electric Icon vs MINI Electric Level 1
Long-term test reports:
- Citroen C4 Shine Plus BlueHDi 110
- Cupra Formentor VS2 e-Hybrid 204 Automatic
- Dacia Sandero Comfort 1.0 TCe 100 Bi-Fuel LPG
- Ford Kuga Vignale 2.0 EcoBlue AWD (190) Automatic
- Kia Niro Hybrid 4 1.6 GDi Automatic
- Peugeot 2008 GT BlueHDi 110
- Skoda Octavia vRS 2.0 TDI DSG Automatic
- SsangYong Musso Rhino LWB Automatic
- Suzuki Across 2.5 PHEV E-Four Automatic
- Vauxhall Mokka-e SRi Premium Automatic
- Volvo XC40 Recharge T5 R-Design Pro PHEV Automatic
- EcoCar Current affairs – Is there a charging etiquette?
Used Car Buyer’s Guide
- Volvo XC40 D3/D4
- News and views
- Motoring Morsels
- Refuelling Costs
- Marketplace Statistics
- Marketplace In The Pipeline
- Marketplace What’s New
- Gadget Inspector
- The Doctor
- How it works
- Legal i
- This Month
- Current Affairs
- Bright Spark
- Fuel for thought
- Tuning specialists directory
- Buying, Selling and Maintaining
- The Doctor’s Hero or Zero
- Data Files
- Hall of Fame
- Next month
There are no reviews yet.